Nifty Kitchen Gadgets
Heres a run down of our favorite must have nifty kitchen gadgets, with cool designs and great uses!
- Poach Pods – These cool little silicon pods allow you to poach eggs: simply break the egg into them and add to boiling water. Poach pods create the perfect Sunday morning breakfast when paired with smoked salmon and French cheese!
- Danish Bread Whisk – This is a fantastic tool for mixing bread dough, recommended by “Artisan Bread in Five”, proponents of the famous no knead method of bread making.
- Provencal Garlic Grater – This age old ceramic tool is a must have in any kitchen. To release the full potency of garlic, simply rub each clove into the bottom of the bowl. Classic, simple and extremely effective.
- The Rabbit Ear Corkscrew – This nifty wine bottle opener extracts the cork in 3 seconds flat with no little bits of cork left behind!
- Tea Infuser Stick – A slick stainless steel vessel for adding tea leaves that slowly infuses the tea into your cup. Great for single servings of perfectly brewed tea.
- Avocado 3 in 1 – This is the must have tool for making guacamole. As the name suggests, this handy device helps you pit the avocado, scoop it out and mash it in 3 simple steps.
- Folding Measuring Cups – Those with fully stocked kitchens know that every inch of space counts. This functional design allows the measuring cups to collapse on themselves for convenient storage.
- The Simple Mash Potato Masher – This device makes mashing potatoes a cinch. With half the effort of traditional methods, the simple mash potato masher creates perfectly fluffy mash potatoes each and every time.
What are your favorite kitchen gadgets?